Article 1 Application
- The purpose of this Agreement is to define the rights and obligations between aumo and the User (as defined in Article 2) with respect to the use of the Service (as defined in Article 2), and shall apply to all relationships between the User and aumo with respect to the use of the Service.
- The rules, regulations, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Rules, Regulations, etc.”) posted by the Company on the aumo website, etc. (defined in Article 2) from time to time shall constitute a part of the Terms of Service. (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Rules and Regulations, etc.”) shall constitute a part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any discrepancy between the content of the Rules and Regulations and this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence.
Article 2 Definitions
The following terms used in this Agreement shall have the meanings set forth below.
- “User” means an individual, corporation, or other organization (hereinafter referred to as “Corporation”) that visits and browses the Service. (1) “User” means an individual, corporation or other organization (“Corporation”) that visits and browses the Service.
- “Advertiser” means any individual or entity that places advertisements on the aumo website, etc. (3) “Advertiser” means any person or entity that places advertisements on the aumo website, etc.
- “aumo websites, etc.” means the websites https://aumo.com/, https://aumo.com/cn/, https://aumo.com/kr/, https://aumo.com/tw/ (including the domain name, name and content of the Company) operated by the Company under the name of “aumo”. (3) “aumo websites, etc.” means the websites , , , (including the websites after such addition or modification in case of addition or modification of the domain name, name or content of the Company) (4) “Service” means the service provided by the Company.
- “Services” means the website services provided by aumo on the aumo website, etc. (in the event that the name or content of the services is changed for any reason, including the services after such change). (4) “Service” means the website service provided by aumo on the aumo website, etc. (if the name or content of the service is changed for any reason, including the service after such change).
Article 3 Advertisements on the Service
- Users shall, at their own responsibility, decide whether or not to enter into a contract with an advertising company for products or services introduced by the advertising company on the Service after fully confirming the terms and conditions of the transaction presented by the advertising company.
- 2. the advertising company shall be directly responsible for any questions or claims regarding the products or services provided by the advertising company to the user, and the Company shall not be obligated in any way in connection with such actions.
Article 4 Use of the Service
- The User may use the Service within the scope of the purposes of this Agreement and without violating this Agreement, in accordance with the method determined by the Company.
- the preparation and maintenance of computers, software and other equipment, communication lines and other communication environment, etc. necessary for the provision of the Service shall be at the User’s expense and responsibility.
Article 5 Prohibited Acts
In using the Service, the User shall not engage in any of the following acts.
- Use, misappropriation, reprinting, copying, or forwarding of information obtained or acquired through the Service, including but not limited to text, design plans, and posted content, without the Company’s permission.
- Actions that cause or may cause undue disadvantage or damage to other users, the Company, or third parties.
- Acts that discriminate, slander, or defame other users, the Company, or third parties, or that damage the honor or credibility of others
- Actions related to criminal acts
- Acts that are offensive to public order and morals, or acts that the Company deems offensive to public order and morals
- Actions that violate laws and regulations, or that encourage, induce, or solicit such violations.
- Unauthorized solicitation using this service
- Acts that obstruct or may obstruct the operation of this service
- Acts that discredit or damage this service.
- Acts of transmitting information containing computer viruses or other harmful computer programs.
- Actions that encourage such actions while knowing that they fall under any of the preceding items.
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate.
Article 6 Suspension of the Service, etc.
- In any of the following cases, the Company may suspend or discontinue the Service, in whole or in part, without prior notice to the User
- In the event of periodic or emergency inspection or maintenance of computer systems related to the Service
- When computers, communication lines, etc. are stopped due to an accident
- When this service cannot be operated due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, natural disaster, etc.
- In any other cases where the Company deems it necessary to suspend or discontinue the Service. 2.
- The Company may terminate the provision of the Service for its own reasons. In such cases, the Company shall notify the User in advance. 3.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User based on actions taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 7 Ownership of Rights
All ownership, intellectual property rights, and other rights related to the aumo website, etc, and the aumo services belong to the Company or any party that has granted the Company a license to use such rights. This shall not be construed as a license to use the intellectual property rights of the Company or any person who grants a license to the Company in relation to the aumo website, etc, or the Service.
Article 8 Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability
- User shall confirm, at User’s own responsibility and expense, whether or not User’s use of the Service is in violation of any applicable laws, regulations, internal rules, or regulations of any trade association or organization to which User belongs, The Company shall not guarantee in any way that the use of the Service by the User will conform to applicable laws, regulations, internal rules of industry associations, or internal rules, etc.
- the user shall be responsible for handling and resolving any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. arising between the user and other users or third parties in relation to the service, and this company shall not be liable for any such matters.
- In no event shall we be liable for compensation for any interruption, suspension, termination, unavailability, or modification of the Service by us, deletion or loss of user messages or information, loss of data or malfunction or damage to equipment resulting from the use of the Service, or any other damages incurred by the user in connection with the Service. (5) The Company shall not be liable for any compensation for damages incurred by the User in connection with the Service.
- Even if the Service provides a link to a website provided by a third party or a link from a website provided by a third party to the Service, we shall not be liable for any website provided by a third party or any information obtained from such website for any reason whatsoever. We shall not be liable for any third party websites or information obtained from such websites for any reason whatsoever.
Article 9 Dispute Resolution and Compensation for Damages
- if you cause damages to us by violating this agreement or in connection with the use of the service, you must compensate us for such damages.
- In the event that a User receives a claim from or has a dispute with another User or a third party in relation to the Service, the User shall handle such claim or dispute at the User’s expense and responsibility.
- If we receive any claims from other users or other third parties for infringement of their rights or any other reason in connection with your use of the Service, you must indemnify us for any amounts we are forced to pay to such third parties based on such claims.
- 4. the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User in connection with the Service.
Article 10 Changes to these Terms of Service, etc.
- the Company shall be free to change the contents of the Service.
- The Company may change the Terms of Service at any time when the Company deems it necessary. 2. The modified Terms of Service shall become effective from the time they are posted in the Service, and the User’s continued use of the Service after the modification of the Terms of Service shall be deemed to constitute the User’s valid and irrevocable consent to the modified Terms of Service.
Article 11 Communications/Notices
- In case of termination of the Service, modification of the Terms, or any other notice or notification to the User, the Company shall deem that such notice or notification has been given to the User by posting a notice to that effect on the aumo Website, etc.
Article 12 Transfer of Agreement under this Agreement, etc.
In the event that the Company transfers the business related to the Service to a third party, the Company may transfer the position under the Terms, rights and obligations under the Terms, user information, and other customer information to such third party in connection with such business transfer, and the user shall be deemed to have agreed in advance to such transfer in this paragraph. The User shall be deemed to have agreed in advance to such transfer in this paragraph. The transfer of business stipulated in this Article shall include not only ordinary business transfers, but also corporate divestitures and any other cases in which business is transferred.
Article 13 Severability
Even if any provision of this Agreement or part thereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions of this Agreement and the remaining portion of any provision that is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in part shall remain in full force and effect, and neither the Company nor the User shall be liable for any damages arising from such invalidity or unenforceability. The Company and the User shall endeavor to modify such invalid or unenforceable provision or portion to the extent necessary to make it legal and enforceable, and to ensure that the intent, legal and economic effect of such invalid or unenforceable provision or portion is equivalent thereto.
Article 14 Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, and any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance.
Article 15. Consultation and Settlement
Date of enactment: May 9, 2023